Accounting & Financial Tips for Small
A CPA since 1972, Paul Hense is a small practitioner who lives and works in Grand Rapids. His firm’s primary focus is on small business and personal tax and financial advising. What makes us exceptional accountants for small business is the personal attention and facilitating the clients’ use of the data available to create a fundamentally sound financial enterprise.
- Member of the board and vice president of finance of the American Marketing Association of West Michigan
- Member of the board of the Small Business Foundation of Michigan (See SBAM.org)
- Member of the board of the Grand Rapids Arts Council
- Member of the board of the Small Business Resource Center
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce CEO roundtable member for past ten years
- Member of the Cheboygan Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mid West tax chair for 1995 The White House Conference on Small Business. This is an ongoing relationship with the SBA’s office of advocacy.
- Columnist for Grand Rapids Business Journal and Small Business Association of Michigan’s Focus on Small Business.
- Monthly radio interview on WGVU titled Economics 101
- Member of the International Ribes Growers Association. Ribes are currants and gooseberries.